On-Site Fraud Assessments & Consulting
Your internal audit team is vital to your corporation. Making sure they are best equipped to develop and execute a fraud audit plan will help to ensure that your risk of fraud is identified and minimized.
Don’t waste time trying to build your fraud audit plan from scratch.
Our fraud audit consulting will help you develop:
- Fraud Risk Assessments
- Fraud Data Analytics
- Fraud Audit Programs
The result of this on-site fraud audit planning and consulting engagement is a custom fraud audit plan for your company that you and your team will be intimately familiar with. This fraud audit plan will be a nice, clean, structured process that you can follow step by step to easily implement.
If you already have a fraud audit plan in place that may be out of date or ineffective, having a fraud audit expert review your fraud audit plan and offer in-house consulting for you and your team can ensure that your plan is going to be a valuable asset to your company.
On-Site Workshops & Seminars on Fraud Audit
Auditors have a responsibility to respond to the risk of fraud but many do not know how to properly identify fraud schemes. These fraud awareness training sessions will help professional accountants uncover and identify fraudulent transactions in core business systems.
Mr. Vona’s approach to providing fraud training is to allow you to customize your fraud training experience to the specific needs of your Certified Public Accountant (CPA) firm. The four approaches to fraud audit training are:
- Traditional classroom environment
- Consulting training
- Advanced fraud training
- Consulting training using the fraud risk register
All training events are qualified as National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) CPE Hours.
Fraud Training Curriculum:
- Fraud risk identification
- Preparing the fraud risk assessment
- Integrating fraud testing into the audit program: The fraud scenario approach
- Fraud data analytics methodology: The fraud scenario approach
- Fraud auditing in core business systems: The fraud scenario approach
- Fraud prevention, detection and deterrence programs
- Conducting an internal fraud investigation