Comprehensive Listing of Fraud Risk Statements for Core Business Systems
When you need a starting point for your fraud plan but don’t need a full consultancy engagement, having these fraud schemes and fraud risk statements can save you a lot of time and resources.
These comprehensive listings of fraud risk statements are designed to allow for the immediate creation of a fraud risk register and assist in developing fraud audit programs and fraud data analytics programs.
The fraud risk registers are available separately, bundled together as a complete guide of fraud risk statements, or as a component of a training program for the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) approved training.
Fraud Training Curriculums:
- Fraud risk identification
- Preparing the fraud risk assessment
- Integrating fraud testing into the audit program: The fraud scenario approach
- Fraud data analytics methodology: The fraud scenario approach
- Fraud auditing in core business systems: The fraud scenario approach
- Fraud prevention, detection and deterrence programs
- Conducting an internal fraud investigation